Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 27 March 2010

Too cute

Kids say the cutest things!

The daycare lady told me that J told her "my mummy is very very special" awww. And yes, there were two "very's"

"mummy I want a cookie" "no cookies" " mummy I want a cookie in my mouth" and points to his mouth. I'm aware where the cookie goes :-)

After my PT session yesterday, I said "we go home and cook dinner" "yep!" "and we bake some muffins?" "no" "cupcakes?" "no" "biscuits?" "no" then what are we going to cook?" "BACON!"

last night while The Man was trying to settle J to bed, J said "I want yoghurt in my tummy". The Man had not heard this before, was trying not to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!