Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 1 April 2011

Nanna and Pop came over on Wednesday night- right at bed time, I might add- and bought Jensen 2 books. Nanna read first, then came out for cuddles with Eden. Jensen said to Pop "it's your chance to read to me now!"

They went to leave around 8pm, and Jensen got so upset. He was in tears coz he didn't want them to leave! They left and he was still so upset. I took him to my bed and told him I'd be back in in a minute to have a shower. I came back 5 mins later and he was asleep!

He had the worst nights sleep- I ended up in his bed twice coz he was having nightmares and calling out and crying in his sleep that Nanna went home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!