Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Quotes for today courtesy of Mr 4

I was hanging clothes on the line and I could no longer see the baby. Thi king she was going to go and eat cat food, I sent Mr4 to get her. He said "No worries! I'll just swat her with this!" as he walks past with the mop handle...

Oh dear.

Just now, as I'm trying to put the baby down for a nap (without feeding to sleep), I left her to cry for a few mins. He got up from his bed, as he's also resting and listening to a story on cd, walked in there and said "what's all this noise about? Don't you know I'm listening to a story and with you making all this noise I can't hear him reading." then he walked out again, causing her to cry more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!