Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bye bye batman

Today, J took batman to school. When I picked him up, he told me that "something sad" happened to batman. When his friend C came over, in tears, to apologise to him. Friend T apologised to. From what I understand, J discovered batman was missing. Apparently T had gone to get it from C, there was a tug-o-war and poor batman lost.

J was not phased when I picked him up. When C apologised, he hugged him. I got down to his level and smiled and told him I wasn't cranky, J wasn't cranky. It was ok, it's just a toy. To be honest, J was bragging about his sticker that he got. T apologised, too, and J hugged him too. I think the mothers were surprised with our attitude towards it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!