Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 January 2010

New blogger

I found my original post! It is as follows:

Righto. How do I do this?

Finally decided to blog, been thinking of doing this for a while, but the kicker was when I was tired last night, and a little annoyed at The Man... And tweeted my frustration. Let me tell you that The Man was not at all impressed.

More about me, the husband and I have a two-year-old son, J.

J has a bad congested cold atm. Makes nap time and bed time very difficult.

Weight Watchers is a major part of my life too, to date 11.6kg lost since the last week in January 2009. Lost an additional 2kg before I joined. This week (weigh in is a Wednesday), after gaining 1.7kg over christmas and gaining a bit more before that was hard for me. I actually got out there and made an Effort to exersize and eat to ww points. I ended up losing 3.3kg !! I am now 1kg from Goal! Stoked. Want to try to lose an additional 4-5kg by March, for the husband's cousin's wedding.

Also this week, the QTAC offers were released. I have been accepted to uni to study to be an RN. Starts 1st March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!