Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 11 October 2010

Saw the dr this morning. She agrees that it's just a stretching pain that I'm feeling. I'm not to over-do anything, and no up/down/up/down movements, or at least keep it to a minimum. I did clean out my cupboard today, found some baby stuff, gave stuff away, chucked stuff out. Having a rest now, finish my tax coz I just haven't got round to it. I'm still going to clean Jensen's room and tidy baby's room (coz it's currently the 'chuck stuff in there' room lol), and maybe, if I feel like it, do the dishes and arrange the pantry so I can see whats in there 


BP was 97/56 and baby's heartbeat was 151bpm . Hanging out for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!