Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Uni update

Finally finished the crazy essay, and decided to hand it in early. Once it was handed in (Thursday), I wanted nothing to do with uni work uni placement started in Monday. A Facebook post prompted me to check my uni email -at 1045 at night on Friday- to find I needed to have brought in some paperwork to the placement officer immediately. I couldn't sleep Friday m night and got up early Saturday to work. Spent all morning at work stressing and trying to get hold of a document from the doctors, who weren't answering their phone. I sent grandma down to see if they were open, and she got them to call me. They agreed to fax me the info I needed, but then works fax wasn't accepting it. So the doctors called me back and emailed it to me. I Finally received the email and printed off what I needed photocopied my ID and scanned and emailed I all to the placement office. Ok. Now - technically - they have my paperwork before I set foot in the hospital Monday morning. Stress decreased. Sunday was cruisy until the evening when I started to worry about Monday morning.

Morning came and I was just a bundle of nerves. I turned up and didn't mention the fact my paperwork wasn't in yet, in fear of being told to go home. (if you don't attend placement - you fail, regardless of any other marks. There's always block 2, but I had daycare organised and a weeks break planned!) I checked my uni emails on my phone on my lunch break, and there was an email from
The placement officer.

Please bring your documents In when you can.

Awesome !!

The rest of the afternoon was stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!