Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

8 July



At the library with Jensen, love hearing his laugh at the book being read!

Lunch date with my boy


I made this :

Slow Cooker Spaghetti
Crockpot Spaghetti

1 pound ground beef (500g)
1/2 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 cans tomatoes, cut up
8 oz can tomato sauce  ( I used 2 tins diced tomatoes)
1 cup beef bouillon (Stock)
2 teaspoons parsley
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Brown meat, onion and garlic. Add to crockpot with the rest of the ingredients and cook all day. Boil your spaghetti on the stove and just add the cooked spaghetti to it. Delicious!! This makes a ton too and leftovers are just as good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!