Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 27 February 2013

A status catch-me-up

So  much to catch up on, cant remember what though. I NEED to log in every day. So much happens every day, but I just cant be bothered.

I also can't remember what's been happening... so I'll catch-up  like this:

7/2 - Not impressed with Elysium (try absolutely ropable) right now. Have the manager tell me I can bring outside food (for the paleo people and children) and go to confirm it only to be told that there's a NEW manager (in the 7 days since I spoke to the other one) and the event co-ordinator needs to see what the new manager says. 1 week later, the co-ordinator rings me back says the new manager says no to outside food. So.... Anyone with a dietary requirement is screwed. Sorry.

Does anyone have those fabric food wraps / pouches? Are they any good, and where did you get them?

9/2 Home from Chase's 2nd birthday party. Eden sang "happy days, hooray!" half the way home! Hope you had a great day, Chase!


1
11/2 - Who doesn't eat their muesli and yoghurt with a prawn chip?
Disgusted in the behaviour of someone on the street. Between 12:10-12:20 today someone stole our baby seat from outside on the back of our car. Just pulled up, jumped out, stole it and drove off. Turns out the car seat was not stolen, phew!

12/2 Yesterday, Jensen sent off 2 Valentines cards! Thursday, he's going on an after school date!

13/2 One lucky Valentines card receiptient

15/2 - Goodbye 20's, hello 30!

Thank you all so very much for your birthday wishes! I had a good day, and am looking forward to my party tomorrow! See you all there!

I thought this was lovely. I'm not sure of the source of this, though...

16/2 Getting a new 'do!

PARTY TIME!!

17/2 - Love listening to Jensen sound out words, and working out what they say!

18/2 - Eden is scribbling and telling me what each scribble is! So far she's 'drawn' 4 aeroplanes and 2 turtles

Jensen asleep during a book; Eden perched on the end of her bed
21/2 - I need to remember this!
Must have been a good (paleo) cupcake, Eden. You ate the wrapper as well!

22/2 - Eden says "egg nummy!" Bok bok nummy!" while we're at the egg farm!

My 5yr old son wants to start composting! What can go into the compost?

Beat my times (3 times!) today at my PT session! Thanks Ben!

Proud Mum moment this afternoon! Stayed to ask Jensen's teacher about something and she tells me she starting him on bigger sight words next week as he read her a whole 'book' without help. The book had the sight word 'a'.

23/2 - Thanks Eden, for being my alarm.

Andrew thinks this is me. He is right!
24/2 - So would it be wrong of me to postpone Eden's birthday party by 1 or 2 weeks? I ordered something from eBay and it won't get here in time for her birthday. But, then it's nearly Easter... What to do?!?

Something else I need to remember!
I would love to hear this one day...

25/2 Hooray ! My kettle still works!



26/2 - Bed hog. My back hurts from sleeping in a contorted position. Seems my pillow and the mattress are comfortable. I don't even know how or when she got into bed!

My grandma and her great-granddaughter, Eden, are hanging out today!!
Nervous for the start of this lecture ....

Heard some good news for 2 of my cousins today!! (both are ppregnant, one with her 3rd - finally a girl!; the other with a much-longed for baby bump!)

Eden got to stay up a little longer because she asked .. "Harry Potter? Me? Harry Potter?"

Because 10:30 is the time of the evening to turn on my iPod onto its loudest setting and start singing along with Taylor Swift. You're lucky you're cute, Eden!

27/2 - Found the freaking massive spider from the other night... ON NY LEG

Just what every asthmatic family needs! Mould spores and mould through your closet...

me: "Jensen... How much would could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
Jensen: "Eight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!