Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Blowout

Try hard as I might, shifting this weight isn't happening as smoothly as I'd like. 2 weeks ago, I went back to Paleo eating. Last week, I jumped on the scales on the Wednesday and discovered I lost a massive 1.8kg in a week. So I had a little left over chocolate. Then some bread. And whatever we had in the fridge/ freezer/ pantry. This continued all week and then over the weekend coz I was out and mum and my sisters place. And I ate chocolate at mums (most probably because it was there, and because - and I don't if this is true for everyone else - once I have chocolate it's like a drug and I just craved it more and more). I started back eating paleo again on Monday, because holy moly I was feeling it. As I was getting dressed this morning, my jeans don't fit :( I feel bigger than what I did 2weeks ago :( I know I Ate a lot of crap over the weekend, but surely not at much.

I'm feeling sorry for myself, even though I did it to myself. I can't even make myself do my c25k, I hate it. I like the feeling of completion. Just not the actual running. I just want to lose some weight, 12(maybe 15 now...) and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!