Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 20 June 2013

A catch up in photos from 10 June to 20 June

At my mum's place, jumping in muddy puddles!

holy moly! Look how long her hair is!

Earning pocket money! 20c for this job!

Pick your battles! To get her to sleep,
E wanted to sleep on the floor, at the bookshelf, under her teddy rug.

My baby had a tongue full of cold sores! Lasted a week.
She was in so much pain.

My babies at my cousin's engagement party

So happy together, even early in the morning!

J's imagination made him a tent/tunnel out of a foldable clothesline and some towels!

E found a skateboard. And tried to use it properly. I can see broken arms in our future!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!