Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 7 June 2013

medication

This medication is working! I feel so much better! I don't feel anything like I did.  I'm so much calmer in the evening and don't feel gloomy during the day.

Previously, I wrote about the fact I wasn't hungry. Well, it turns out this medication has that effect. It has an appetite suppressant. It is FANTASTIC!! Although I snack, I probably eat one decent meal a day. It's usually between breakfast and lunch, always after school drop off. Normally, some bacon, 2 eggs and a bit of salmon..

So at dinner time, I'm just feeding the kids. Makes for quick clean up.

Andrew's not eating at dinner much either (but he takes what's left over from the kids dinner for lunch), so when I go grocery shopping next week, it's going to be so much cheaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!