Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 7 August 2014

August 1-7 2014

Eden: "can I please have 3 cashews"?
I accidentally hand her 4.
Eden: "that's 4, I only wanted 3."
Me: "ok, I'll have one back"
Eden gives me one back and skips off happy. Ok. I was not expecting that.

freaking out a little about the assessments for this semesters courses. One is due on the 29th of August, 2500 words and worth 50%

It's only 8am, as I have a 3hr dentist appointment, it's giant fee, I'm down at the Gold Coast and my car has overheated.

Waiting on a tow truck. On the plus side, what looks like district school athletics on the field opposite me, decently priced hot choc (made on almond milk), and uni wifi. 

This was not a kitten or puppy. This was a 3 yr old being Rapunzel.


Monica was telling Jensen : "The ekka starts tomorrow. The exhibition. There are rides and show bags. People even come from the country to see it."
Jensen (appalled and disgusted) : "What? They come to watch people die? The execution?!?"


Whose brilliant idea was it to use the pressure cooker? Oh. Mine. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!