Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 14 August 2014

August 8-14 2014

surely mr-nearly-seven isn't normal. Eat your freaking dinner kid. Lamb chops are NOT chewy, so stop acting like you're choking to death... (This is not limited to lamb, it's ANY meat). Tell me someone else has this problem.

--------
crazy raving mummy has calmed down now the kids bedrooms are clean. Shame it was at Eden's bedtime. All she wanted to do was sleep. I must be the worst mother ever (according to Andrew).

Eden comes toddling in at 1130pm. I say hello, she replies sadly "I didn't brush my teeth"

-------
Camp oven grub
check out RANGER NICK Bush cooking celeb chef!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!