Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 31 August 2014

25 - 31 August 2014

25 August

Eden wrote her name #threenager

She had another go. Much more focused!


26 August
an hour and a half early for my computer lab. Boring. Guess I'll work on this assignment.

27 August
Jensen just said to me : "I like your expression!" Turns out I was smiling... I'm not sure how to take that...

Oh, come on Apple. This is a joke. I have only just had this problem fixed last month..... AND I have an assignment due Friday. NOT happy


28 August
Another trip booked to the Genius Bar at the Apple store tomorrow  stupid MacBook.

29 August
Thank God it's Friday. Assignment draft submitted, even with all the drama (including ms word drama at 5am on Robert's laptop). Now to sort of my laptop out.

So, apparently, I need parkrun barcodes for tomorrow...

30 August
Park run (walk) time: 56:47. I'm obviously unaccustomed to walking, coz now my legs ache.

31 August
It begins!
Swimming season is nearly here!

My board game buddy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!