Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 12 August 2010

eeek!

Well, I've seen the dr and have the radiology request for the 10wk scan... I was bordering on 10wk when I had the appt, so I thought sweet, I'll get to see the baby again before we announce it at Jensen's birthday... Rang to book in, and the appt is not until 13 weeks, coz they book out quick. Wish I'd have known.I have my first midwife appt in 2 weeks time - 12wks - so I hope you can hear baby's heartbeat on a doppler by then. 


It's only a matter of time until my sister finds out, through the pregnancy, birth and baby forum we're a part of. So far, if she knows, she hasn't said anything! I really would like to surprise her.


I mentioned that I have no symptoms, except for tiredness. Well, I still have sore breasts, so that's gotta be some sort of sign, right? I noticed this morning and yesterday morning that my lower back aches when I wake up on my back. And it does get uncomfortable now to sleep on my tummy - my fave sleeping position! So, these are all positive signs. But the most biggest sign I had was yesterday when I was in the bathroom - straightening my hair. There's a BUMP! I lifted my shirt to look, but that just looks like fat person... so I took a picture:


(10wk 3days)

please excuse the no bra and daggy bath towel...

2 comments:

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!