Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

So, I've been feeling a little low lately.



  • Sad my baby girl is now 2 months old and no longer a "newborn".
  • Sad that she has way more clothes than what Jensen ever did.  She has a whole basket of clothes for her just to grow into (from sizes 00 all the way up to 2's,  I think I even saw some 3's, and even a 6!). I joked to my Mother In Law that I'll have to change Eden's whole outfit at every nappy change for her to get a wear out of everything.
  • Sad Jensen never got 'showered' with clothes like Eden has.
  • Sad Jensen has resorted to being needy and feigning helplessness. I know, and he knows, the things he can do and he's now saying he can't do it, that he needs help. Wont even try to do it himself.
  • Upset Jensen no longer sleeps through the night at 3 1/2 anymore, screaming out for Mummy (and no way can Daddy comfort him), asking to go to bed in our bed and not his own, or when he screams out in the middle of the night, can he climb into our bed, or can I lie down in his bed with him. It's at least once a night that this happens, on occassion 2. Eden still wakes at least twice a night.
  • Upset that I failed a 1st year subject last year at uni and have to repeat it this coming semester. That I have to leave my baby for 2 hours (every fortnight) to complete a lab session. I'm dragging her to lectures, just let them try and stop me.
  • Depressed at how I look. I have 5kg left to lose from before I was pregnant with Eden. It's not budging. I'm going to the gym for the last 3 weeks. I've been doing a pump class each Tuesday night,  last thursday morning did a body balance class (and was so motivated after!) and Monday did a bodyvibe class before Jensen's swimming lesson. I've decided this is my new routine. Monday morning - body vibe, Tuesday night bodypump (and depending on my body/Eden's feeds) followed by body combat and Thursday morning body balance. The problem is, so far, its not doing much. I can still see what I look like in those terrible mirrors they have either side of the class room. Even sitting on the floor doing stretches I look terrible with bulges everywhere. Andrew sees a personal trainer once a week and you can notice the difference in him, but nothing with me.
  • Unhappy that no one in this house (looking at Andrew and Jensen for this) cleans up for themselves, and expects me to do it. How hard is it to clean 3 bowls and 3 spoons? Or keep the kitchen bench clean and clear of everything? Keep your side of the room clean or pick up toys? Just for once, I'd love to come home and have everything clean and I didn't have to do it.
  • Upset we have money trouble. We're always late for this payment, or don't have enough for this bill or that bill this fortnight, or a phone call from a creditor. I'd really like to be able to save for a holiday.



Anyway, enough of the downers, I have to make dinner before Eden wakes and I have to pick Jensen up from daycare. If you want to know what I'm having, head over here. If you want to follow my boring-as fitness blog this is the link. If you'd rather not know, then that's fine too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!