Found a recipe on the taste website, thanks to Life as Mummy Max.
I didn't ice mine.
Christmas Cookies I baked mine for around 15 mins in a 170' fan-forced oven.
- 250g butter, at room temperature
- 125g (3/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 70g (1/2 cup) custard powder
- 2 tbs milk
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the vanilla. Add the flour, custard powder and milk. Stir until a soft dough forms. Turn onto a well-floured surface and bring together. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to rest.
- Prepare, bake and decorate the biscuits according to your recipe.
I baked mine for around 15 mins in a 170' fan-forced oven.