I was a little worried it would taste awful coz it has coconut cream in it, and I substituted the yellow curry paste for red curry paste, but yum! The only thing better would have been better tasting sausages.
Here it is!:
Slow Cooker Coconut Sausage Curry
- 500grams pork sausages cut into small pieces (or whatever meat you like)
- 1 Diced onion
- 2 tablespoons of yellow curry paste (this is a mild one)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 beef stock cube (I used a vegetable stock cube, but you could use chicken stock as well)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (paste, if you have it)
- 1 can (400ml) of coconut cream
- 500grams of chopped vegetables (I use pumpkin, potato, carrot and sweet potato but you can use pretty much whatever you have in your fridge/pantry that you'd like)
Put the sausages, onion and vegetables into the slowcooker.
Mix the curry paste, paprika, stock cube, tomato sauce and coconut cream together and pour on top.
Mix it all and cook on low for about 6 hours.
Serve with rice.
We have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!