Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 5 February 2010

The Electricity Company

OMG. I cannot believe the nerve the Electricity Company. I received a text message to my mobile saying "have you overlooked your bill?" ah no I haven't. You haven't sent it! I call them and I'm answered by an indian sounding fella. I explain that no I dont have an account number, never received a bill. I read the refernce from the message. The more personal information he needs to verifying am who I say I am for "privacy reasons" makes me annoyed. Again I explain I've never received a bill . He tells me it's sent to "X" address. We moved out of there at the beginning of November. We turned the power off there after we had moved out and had turned on power at the current place. We had the bill for the old place sent to the new place. I recieved that one. Why the hell did they send it to the old place?

I was now getting really short with him and even more so that he said he's sending it out the new address and it'll take 4-5 working days. What really mad me very irrate is he pressed "can u promise payment by the due date, the 15th." I went off. How does he expect me to pay it? 5 working days is the 12th. Say I pay it when I get the mail in the afternoon when I get home. The 12th is a Friday. Any payment after 12pm on a Friday isn't processed til the next working day. Monday. Sure, it's the 15th, but how many ppl would hAve done the same thing? Again he says "can u promise payment by the due date?" as I yell NO down the phone, he repeats it, mAtching my tone of voice. I demand to speak to the manager. She's not much better, but at least nicer. Apparently the address it's sent to is not automically changed. She's says she's changed my address and sent out a new bill to the correct address. And gave me til the 20-somethingth (26th I think) to pay it. I aslo told her that no matter how irrate her customers get, her staff shouldn't get irrate at them. Apparently she'll have words to him. I doubt it.

Next time we move, They are not coming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!