Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 4 February 2010

Blergh

I can't believe how bloated I am tonight :(
{bit much info I know}
I look like I'm 4 months pregnant. I'm not, but you get the picture. Ho-hum.
Is it green tea, or peppermint, that relieve the bloating? Perhaps both. Coz I don't like peppermint.

I've been paranoid for a while (about a month) about being pregnant and not knowing. I seem to put weight on each week at weight watchers, occassionally have cravings (like for the last couple days - anchovies. I love anchovies!) there are other coincidences too, but can't think right now, just about to fall asleep.

I know that I'm not pg, but everyones paranoid about something some point, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!