Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 2 August 2012

Someone is burning something outside, and the smell reminds me of the bonfires we used to have as a kid. I was having a "sad" day, wondering how I can score a "mental health day" from my family. (it's no going to to happen!) so I decided to go outside with Jensen (while Eden napped) so he could ride his bike and I could enjoy the winter sun - and the smell of the burning. Im feeling a bit better for it.

While we were outside, we used palm fronds to make our own "Olympic hurdles" and did some racing and a relay with Jensen and myself. I attempted some handstands, but I totally suck at it! Must try harder!

Eden is awake and screaming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!