Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yep. You'd think I'd have learned to use a professional photographer. Apparently not.

Wedding photos. Average.
J's first christmas. Average.
both kids first birthday were done by PixiFoto (when they were still open). Good.
Family photo while pregnant with miss E - professional - awesome
Baby photos of miss E - professional (same photographer) - awesome
(we have ones of J, too, done by pixifoto)
Family photos taken this weekend just gone by a friend... Average. Some are good, some are not, some are good but blurry.

When will I ever learn?!?!
The best family photo we have.... You can't even see our faces, only the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!