Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 21 April 2010

babies everywhere

I'll just add this now...


For the record, I'd love to have a 2nd baby - possibly even a 3rd.

I'm not interested in having a baby right now, as I'm only in the 1st semester of a 3 year Nursing degree. When I graduate, I'll be right then.

Andrew (the husband) is basically saying a flat out "NO" to a 2nd baby. Ever.

My friend at work, she's turning 20 this year, has told me that she's pregnant... around 22wks now. I got all excited for her. I don't want to live vicariously through her and I hope thats not the way I appeared.

Another friend has just announced on FB that she's expecting her 3rd child.

So why, if I know I'm not ready and I don't want to actively try for #2 until after uni, am I suddenly confronted with these feelings of jealousy?

1 comment:

  1. Sucks doesn't it, it;s such a hard choice when to go again & then when you finally decide to wait everyone around you gets pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!