Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Made my day!

Oh! There's a very special man who made my day. After that last post, I felt a lot better getting it all out (I'm sure I forgot to say something, but doesn't matter now) and my husband comes home with a customers car (and the customer in it!) The customer lives around the corner and has an "organic farm". He grows flowers, bananas, avocados as well as other things... Anyway, he's given us 2 bunches of flowers, 4 lil pumpkins, 4 bananas and 2 ready to eat avocados. Oh it was so good of him! I can't thank either of them enough! (pls excuse the rest of the mess on the bench!)







Then the husband told me he bought me something... awww surprise thoughtfulness! love him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!