Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 13 October 2011

Temp or teething?

So, is the clingy-ness teething or an age group thing? I'm not allowed out of her sight!

It's midnight and she's got a temp. Temp, not a fever, and panadol seem to have taken some of the "heat" from her head. Her body is still a bit warm. Has had a big bf and is back in her bed. So paranoid she's going to have a febrile convulsion and we're not going to know. J had one at 18 mths when his fever spiked and needed to be resuscitated.

Hoping it's just teeth....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You won the Sshh Mummys on the Phone Blog competition. Can you email me at penny@workingmumsmasterclass.com.au within 7 days to calim your bottle of Veuve!!! Congratulations.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear ya on that! Febrile convulsions are terrifying. Miss 3 has had one. I'd say its probably teething though babe. Paige has been doing the same. I just want her to cut some dang teeth already!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!