Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Night 1 of no cot. She could throw her leg over the railing and get her other foot off the mattress of the cot. So we took the side off (it's not really that type of cot, but we're seeing how it goes) and added a safety rail. So far tonight, I've put her back to bed 4 times! It's a novelty! First time, she toddled to my room and stood at the door, waited til I saw her and then grinned this huge grin! The last time, I had gotten out of the shower, and heard the squeak squeak of her toy pram. She was taking Hoot for a walk, just because she could! Pretty sure she's asleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!