Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 24 January 2013

The one where J runs away - School prep

Bought J's school uniform today! We got there, and went to the uniform shop, and we were given a shirt to try on. He panicked. He ran away. Not far, but ran away. I finally coaxed him back by saying we could try it on in the mens toilets. He tried them on, and the 2nd one he didn't want to take off! He ran off again, then I had to call him back to try on his hat.

I think he's a little excited! He starts 5 days!

I'm a little excited!
I'm a little nervous!
I'm a little overwhelmed that my baby, my first born, will be starting school.
I'm worried that he's not going to learn. Or the other kids will make fun of him, if he can read more/ understand more/ use different words than them. I don't want him to lose what he's already got going for him.

Packing lunch for Kindy was easy. Packing for Prep, is different. This is 5 days. This has no fridge. Still no nuts, even though that's now a big part of our diet. The school has asked for no muesli bars/ packaged foods/ chips etc too. A little concerned that I'm going to run out of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!