Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 11 January 2013

Wow, the rate the Eden is learning to say words is phenomenal!  She even said (repeated) "Happy day!" today. A phone is "Mummy ear" or "daddy ear", there is also the word "out" more like "ot", clock which unfortunately sounds like clock without the L . There are new ones, I must write them down.

Jensen seems to be becoming more and more sooky and whingey as the days pass. He has no attention span and sooks at everything. "She pinched me" "I don't want to" "I'm not tired" "Do I have to?" "I can't do it" and everything else said with the whinge tone. It is frustrating and annoying. I now have taken to saying that I can't hear him or that he's speaking another language when he whinges. He's 5, for crying out loud, and a boy as well, he should be able to suck it up and move on. I don't want a sooky boy, one that cries when he bops his arm on a chair as he walks past like he's sliced it down to the bone.


Eden squeals and tantrums like there's no tomorrow. There's no reason for it, she just does it. When she's happy, upset, bored, doesn't want to, when she's just woken up. AND she pinches her brother  while we're in the car (they sit next to each other in the car).

I need to see someone about it, they are stressing me out. I think part of it is Jensen is bored on holidays. I also think some of the whingey is that Nanna has gone on holidays overseas for 3 weeks and he's missing her. She's only been gone 3 days, god help me for the rest of the 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!