Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 30 January 2013


Well, the 2nd day went well too! He was none too impressed when I said that we were walking to school. He made it two driveways before complaining that it was too far. We used to walk the same distance every Friday to the gym where we used to live. I know he can walk it. We made it to the end of the flat part of our street, and said “you can put your bag under the pram, if you’d like”… “OH YEAH!” He was so pleased! He dawdled most of the way, but didn’t really whinge. I was impressed. Part of what I was telling him to stop whinging (before I put his bag under the pram) was that we’d drive home in the afternoon. He was disappointed when he found out we were walking home then too! Eventually the disappointment disappeared and we made it home. However, tomorrow, he tells me, we are driving. I told him we’d only drive if it was raining.  (coz we live so close to the school, it’s pointless to drive, when we can get exercise by walking). Guess what? It’s raining. If it’s raining in the morning, he gets his way! I don’t know which I’m hoping for!

Eden on the other hand, fell asleep on the way home from the school drop off (bonus! Couldn’t have asked for better timing!) and was well behaved, even if hungry and very thirsty while out shopping – for replacement food after the power went out a couple days ago and we lost 2 fridges, 2 freezers and a stand freezer full of food…. – But she fell asleep on the way to pick up Jensen from school. Then she was bouncing off the walls at bedtime.  Just would not sit still. Crazy. Finally, after putting her to bed after who knows how many times (she was no longer bouncing off the walls, but just being quiet and playing… now looking back it wasn’t that bad), I put her into her bed and walked out and shut the door. Man, she screamed and screamed and kicked the door and went crazy and then – and it only took about 3 mins – silence… Alseep behind the door. Jammed behind the door, I had to squeeze myself in there. She’s in bed now. Hopefully not another overnight wake up…


We jumped on the wii scales today. Apparently I’ve put on 2kg in 5 days. HOW!? Believe me, I don’t doubt it, but I just can’t work out WHY! And it pisses me off! 16 days out from my birthday, there’s no way I can lose 7kg by then. Or even 5 by then. 2 maybe… I just can’t work out what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!