Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 17 July 2010

Birthday parties

I never have any success with birthday parties.


Jensen's FIRST birthday party, it was morning - Morning tea time ish... Someone asked me, can you cut the cake so we can go. Nice.


Jensen's SECOND birthday party... The week of his birthday leading up to the weekend birthday party, Jensen had a pimple up his nose that made the left side of his face swell. They called it Cellulitis. He spent Friday night, saturday night and all morning Sunday in hospital  and we had to postpone his birthday party for a month. Hardly any body came to that party. 
(wikipedia says : Cellulitis is a diffuse inflammation of connective tissue with severe inflammation of dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin.) 






I tried to organise a 30th surprise birthday party for my husband. I handed out the 2nd invitation and  the moll spoilt the surprise. >:( so very angry.


So now, I'm trying to organise a THIRD birthday party for Jensen, except the day I had planned it for is now Election Day. 


So do I keep it for election day because everyone will be out voting anyway, or do I change it to the Sunday so people can make it?


So darn frustrating

3 comments:

  1. Do the Sunday. Keep it simple, don;t worry about anyone else apart from Jenson. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly none of you are meant to grow up! I agree with Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obvious make it a 3rd birthday / voting debriefing session. Or just offer the grown ups a glass of bubbly if they successfuly vote and get their kids to the party on time. (no driving of course!)

    http://marketingotmilk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!