Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 5 July 2010

Testing

Ok. So. How do I start this?

I bought a hpt.

I'm testing first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure what to think, or even what to hope for.

I have a gorgeous 2yo, who's turning 3 in August. 3 going on 13. He has his own personality. He gives spontaneous cuddles and "i love you's". He has spectacular tantrums, very outgoing and still clings off me when he's tired. If there are 2 blue lines tomorrow, I'm worried I'm going to lose Jensen or his personality will change and he'll become more of a handful.

If there is only 1 blue line, I'll kinda be devestated. I'd love to give Jensen a little brother or sister

However, I am only a first year uni student. A positive result will bring baby into the world right at the beginning of 1st semester next year. Would I, could I, study with a newborn? Is that an option? Lectures, tutorials, study, prac... Work, husband, Jensen and a household to keep.. It's a lot to think about.

If it's negative, my body's crazy. 1 wk late for the monthly 'meeting' and nauseas - but only after midday. But then, I had a massive headache today, which is normally a sign the meeting is due.


Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Do I blog the result? Tweet it? Do you want to know? Is it too soon?

1 comment:

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!