Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Well, this is the blog post I promised my twitter followers this morning that if I had time before lab classes that I'd post. Obviously, I didn't have the time.


So much is going on right now. 


I have been completely knackered. Asleep on the couch around 7pm. Wake in the morning at 515 (ish) and can't get back to sleep. Even if I make it through 7pm and stay up "late" - ie the days I work until 10pm,  I'm still awake just after 5.


The nausea of morning sickness comes and goes. Somedays I don't have anything and my brain switches back and I forget that I'm even pregnant. Those days are great! Those days I can cook, and think about food! Most days I have to make myself eat something or make myself make dinner / food for Jensen and Andrew. ATM, I can't even open the fridge door without taking a huge deep breath and holding it so I don't smell what's in there. There's nothing off in there, it's just the smell of food!


ANZAC biscuits, jelly lollies (like snakes and jelly babies), chocolate milk and chocolate Up & Go make me feel better - of course... not all at once. The chocolate milk is a surprise, as before being pregnant milk gave me an upset tummy. Now at home or at work, instead of a cup of tea, I'll have a hot chocolate. oh! And dinner at work is raisin toast... mmmm.


Doctor yesterday gave me an ultrasound request for a dating scan.  Today I am 8 weeks pregnant, and the scan is booked for tomorrow. Very nervous. I'm worried that I wont see a baby and be told that it's a phantom pregnancy. Or I'll see a baby. Or the baby wont have a heartbeat.  Or I'll see TWO babies ... The lists of worries about tomorrow are endless. With Jensen, I didn't have a scan until 10 weeks, and it was only because I lost all my pregnancy symptoms and the dr thought it might be a threatened miscarriage. It's totally different this time round.


All this is going on and Uni started back on Monday.  With baby due in March, and Uni starts in March, I'm all too confused about what to do. I'm seeing a counsellor tomorrow morning to talk about things.


I'll leave it here, update after the scan tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!