Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 17 July 2010

I am back!

This'll be a bit of a mixed post - it has been a while!

Uni holidays are almost over. At the start, I was keen to get back into it, and these whole 4 weeks I have hated sending Jensen to daycare. It really seems so silly sending him when I'm four doors away and have nothing to do.

My mother came round last week, on the Monday. Jensen is at daycare on a Monday. I did decide to keep him home , so mum could see him. My mum never visits, lives about an hour and a half away and her only 'day off' is a Monday. She looks after my niece and nephew on Mondays too.

Anyway, she was coming round to see Jensen with my nephew, as my niece had conjuntivitis. She decided to bring her anyway, coz she wasn't bad. What should happen Wednesday morning when Jensen wakes up? Yep. Conjuctivitis.  Wednesday off, Thursday off and Monday off. A WHOLE WEEK. You can't imagine how p!ssed Andrew was. Mum called me Wednesday to ask if Jensen could have this coming Monday off to go to the coast with her and my sister, her husband and kids to do their tax.  Um, No. We'll have to organise something for another day..

Moving on.

I know you've being dying to find out.  Now... It's only early days, but yes. We are pregnant with our 2nd child! Jensen's little brother or sister is due to be joining our family March 9, 2011.      Please, if you know my family, or are my friend on facebook..... SHH!  please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!