Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Children

Eden is 5 1/2 months now, can sit on her own (but still gets the wobbles and topples over). We started her on some solid food - rice cereal and milk - which must taste terrible according to her facial expressions. We'll give her a nibble of something here and there, but over all - if at all - I don't think we'll stay long with the pureed food. Today I gave her a bit of steamed carrot. She was actually trying to chew it, not just put it in her mouth.

Jensen is 4, and is terribly afraid that I'm going to leave him somewhere. Last night I kissed him goodnight and he was almost asleep. I walked to my room and was brushing my teeth and could hear him screaming "Mummy! Mummy" The scream got more desperate, I ran down there and he was in tears crying "you promised you'd never leave me". Turns out he'd drifted off to sleep and had an instant nightmare.

He has a fantastic memory, is a great help and actually wants to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!