Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 25 December 2010

ALL the presents are wrapped. That's the last time I leave that til the last minute! I wrapped them all, but couldnt find name tags, so some I had to unwrap the corner coz I couldn't remember whose it was!

The train table is all assembled, thank you Andrew and his dad!

We asked Jensen if he was leaving beer out for Santa, and each time he replies "no, the beer is for daddy!" :) so he picked 2 cups for milk (one was for Jensen), 2 biscuits and a carrot for Santa and his reindeer (the milk and biscuits on a plate, but the other cup of milk and carrot went just onto the table, because it was a "table carrot"...). These have now been scoffed by "Santa"!

Jensen was so excited to leave them out!

Andrew's work colleague made a reindeer hoof "stamp". Andrew has dunked it in the mud (coz it's just been raining constantly) and made "tracks" through the house. It looks fantastic!

I can't wait to see the look on Jensen's face in the morning!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!