Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Service

Had a decent run of good service in this crazy busy season.

Today, while out investigating a car/booster seat for J, the girl either gets paid really well to spruke about the Maxi Rider, or she genuinely believes that that is the best seat for my needs (or thinking now - perhaps the only thing that meets my needs)... Anyway, she answered every question I had.

Last night, we went out for dinner at Punjab Curry House in Wellington Point (link to come). They were so friendly, food was good, the wait staff just thought J was the bees knees. They were happy to put our left overs (the stuff we didn't eat coz we were so full!) in takeaway containers, have us complimentary ice-cream, and Andrew's mum, Andrew's brothers fiancée (names omitted for privacy) and myself got a scarf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!