Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Birthday Cake

I am ever so proud of the awesome cake I made for Jensen's 4th birthday party! Before I show you each step, I thought I'd show off my lil man!
Jensen on his new scooter
Ok, cake time!
First, a stop for coffee (and baby chino) while shopping for supplies

my cake pans
mixing


In the oven! BUT.... I forgot the eggs! Out of the oven it comes!
Mixing again, this time, with eggs


much better, this time definitely ready for the oven

success!


starting the galleon


added some decks

shaping the ship

pinning them in place
started the icing


decorated!





Party time!
Does any one know how I can rotate this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!