Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 9 March 2013

Sleep.. I need more

When did "up ta" become "mummy, down please?" Or a whole sentence? "Pop, Nanna in bed?" Eden has just had a brain explosion and has heaps words and now sentences...

But she also seems to know when I work. She will sleep restlessly, and lightly, on the nights before I work (so, at this stage, Friday night and Saturday night), leaving me exhausted for my 5am wake up Saturday and Sunday. Doesn't make for a good shift because I'm exhausted.

Eh, better just soldier on ... I should find out today if I've been given the extra shifts I applied for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!