Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Paleo day 1

Going PALEO again!

This time it's a 8 week challenge.

Start date: Monday 15 October, 2012
End date: Sunday 09 December, 2012 (right in time for Andrew's and my sister's birthday!)


We have been given a suggested menu plan for a week. While I'd have loved to followed the plan, I didn't go shopping until today.

This was Monday's breakfast:
2 egg omlette with capsicum, bacon and mushroom


Monday Lunch:
2 poached egg and smoked salmon (I was unprepared and Mum and I went to the Coffee Club)

I had already started eating it....
Monday Dinner:
Savoury mince, made with 500g beef/pork mince, capsicum, bacon, mushroom, tomato paste, onion and Tobasco. Maybe the tobasco wasn't paleo, but it wasn't much. It's all gone now, so I can't add it anymore.

<  I forgot to take a photo of dinner :(  >

Day one a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!