Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 26 September 2010

Andrew has finally decided it's time to read my blog! It's nothing he doesn't already know! :) When I left for work this morning, the floor has still not been vaccuumed and apparently, it's hard to stack the dishwasher.

I had a doctors appointment on Thursday to see the ob at the hospital. When I booked in to see the doctor, I could either have Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, and once I picked a day, I had to stay with that doctor for the rest of my pregnancy. When my name was called to go into my appointment, I was extremely pleased to find that it was an (and no offense is meant here...) Australian female doctor!!  To be honest, I was expecting a man, an Indian or Pakistani or something... So this was a nice surprise. Good too, coz I had to have a breast exam, so the top half of me was off, and then - surprise! a pap smear too! So that poor doctor had to see literally all of me. We've heard baby's heart beat on many occassions, but I still have this nagging idea in the back of my mind that something's going to go wrong. I am just so worried this time around.

A few months before being pregnant, I had a real issue with milk and milk icecream. Gives me a real upset tummy, and it's quite painful. The first few weeks (right up til this week, so 16wks) Baby has liked milk and icecream and anything milky really. Last night I had icecream and I was in so much pain (it's not really pain, it's more discomfort, bloating and all kinds of uncomfortable), so I have no idea whats going on. I have to make an appt to get a referral for the 18-20wk ultrasound, so I'll ask about it then. Probably not much the dr can do about it anyway, just yet at least. Perhaps I should find some soy icecream or something.... When Jensen was only a few weeks old, I noticed if I had soy milk on my breakfast, he'd not be so colicky at night. I intend to see if that trend follows.

I'm at work at the moment, so I'll come back a bit later to finsh off catching up ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!