Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 18 September 2010

FOOD!

So. Finally Jensen is on the mend. He's had a cold/flu thing for at least 2 months now. It's been so frustrating with him waking up like 4 times a night, snot constantly pouring from his face a cough that makes him gag like he's about to throw up and no morning/night appetite (yet he'd eat during the day at daycare...). Last week they finally sent me for an x-ray, to rule out pneumonia.  It took 7.5 wks for a doctor to take me seriously. Thankfully, the x-ray was clear for pneumonia. The result says other stuff, but I have no idea what it means. So, we're on the 3rd round of antibiotics, but YESTERDAY when he got up he was very chatty and said : "Mummy, are you hungry?" I said that I was. He replied "Oh good ! Me too! " and he ate a bowl of cornflakes. From the last two months fighting to feed him breakfast, the bowl was empty!! Then he ate everything I sent to daycare for lunch AND he ate a toasted sandwich for dinner! I am so thrilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!