Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 18 September 2010

Pregnancy hormones

Pregnancy hormones. Gotta love them. I was happily listening to Taylor Swift's album Fearless  in the car yesterday. There's a particular song that I thought was a beautiful song. It's called  The Best Day . I was trying to work it out what it was about. At first I thought it was about a girl and  her friend, a boy, who was a little bit older... Then I was listening to it and it hit me that it's about the girl and her mother.


Now if you've read my older posts, some of them mention my mother. We didn't get along during my teenage years, mostly my fault. I'll never get them back, and neither will she, to do it all over again. This song makes me so sad :( WAAH, got me crying again just thinking about it.


However, Tuesday just gone, she was supposed to spend the day with Jensen and I, but she had to work. We ended up meeting up with her after she finished work, and for the 3 or so hours we shopped, I actually did have one of the best days with her. :) I can't wait til I have some money, or am closer to baby being born - or both! - to do it again, but spend more time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!