Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Whinge

This is my post from a thread on the BellyBelly forum. I just thought I'd share for the non-BellyBelly people out there:

My whinge for today:
Dear DH - I am not your slave. It's not hard to put dishes in the dishwasher and press a button. I am not the only one who uses plates and cutlery. Man up and show your son how to do housework. Also, that thing you built 2 weekends ago, clean it up... It's not attractive to see soggy-from-the-rain bits of sawn wood and wood shavings all over the outdoor furniture. YOUR friends are coming round this weekend, if you're going to live like a slob, lets not see them see it ok? Dirty clothes go in the dirty clothes basket, not the floor 50cm from it, boots go outside, dress your son appropriately for the weather, and I don't like when I get home from work at 230 in the afternoon to seeds still in his pajamas. It means you've done f-all, laid on the couch and not played with him outside.

DS - pick up your toys. Mummy is sick of picking up after your father, I'm sure as hell not going to be doing everything for you too... Learn to go to sleep in your own bed. While mummy loves snuggling up to you to get you to sleep, you're going to have to learn to share mummy very soon. Nanna bought you that expensive solar system mobile thing so you would go to sleep in your own bed... How about we do that instead? Bed time is 730 (BTW DH - that means you get to help put him back to bed when he gets back out again REGARDLESS of what you want to watch on TV).

Baby - move, kick, give me back morning sickness *something* so I know you're still ok in there. I am so paranoid I've done something wrong, I'm sick of going to the DR, legitimately I might add, so I can hear you're heart beep in there. Oh, and please help me to sleep a little more comfy, coz you're still going to be in there a while.

Cats - feed yourself and stop crying at the door every time you hear me get up to pee, coz that's quite frequent.

Grass - stop growing. DH wont mow you.

Rain - Can you stay away for a while? Least until the summer storm season?

Uni - help me focus better coz you're sorta boring and I just really want to pass.

Dust and dirt - stay out of my house. I'm sick of sweeping 3 times a day

work - please be easy tonight, I've over done it already today.

Sister - stop showing off all your new stuff. It's kind of bragging without bragging. And if I don't want to buy your pram, then I have the right to say so. Don't whinge.

DS's other sandal shoe that cost me a fortune - stop hiding! I'd like him to wear the shoes before he doesn't fit them any more! 

BB Ticker... tick over already. I have not been 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant for the last 3 days. Thankyou

hmmm.. I think that's it for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!