Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Paranoid

as if I'm not paranoid enough through this pregnancy, panicking that the baby has no heart beep... I have a dr appt tomorrow for 2 reasons, 1. Get referral for 18-20wk scan, 2. Hear babys heart beep (that's what Jensen calls it). I hurt so it's sorta 3 reasons.

Anyway, I'm paranoid already, and people ask how far along I am. I tell them
(17wks at the moment) and they all tell
me "oh, you don't look pregnant!"

I don't know if that's supposed to be a compliment, or what.. But holy moly my clothes don't fit and my belly sticks out and if I don't look pregnant how the hell much fat did I look before??

So not only do I not feel pregnant, I don't look like it either. Fantastic :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!