Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 12 November 2010

Ah! 3 exams down, 1 to go. Today's exam absolutely sucked. I'm hopeful but not overly confident. I've been up 5am wednesday morning, Thursday morning and this morning. I worked 230pm - 10pm both Wednesday and Thursday night, and didn't sleep til 1130pm. Exam today at 830am. So knackered. Coulda fell asleep in the exam. I reckon I'll be repeating it next year.

With regards to Jensen's bedtime, it's still working well. Last night, Jensen got out of the shower, and Andrew and Jensen went to Jensen's room to get dressed. As soon as he was dressed, Jensen said "I get into bed now?" and climbed into his bed and asked for stories! So pleased ! Did call out for a drink, but stayed in bed.
Came out, watched tv for 5 mins, Andrew told him it was time to go back to bed, and he did! Went to sleep too!!


Tonight, however, we're camping... And there are 5 other kids (all 4yrs and under). Jensen just won't go to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!