Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Woo hoo! 3 nights in a row! Oh, I'm so proud of Jensen!

He called out once but I ignored him. About 5 mins later he called out again. I went to him and he's halfway down the length of his bed. Doesn't want to be moved up, happy to be where he is. Retucked in and another kiss goodnight. 10 mins later, potter patter of feet down the hallway. He wants to sit up and watch tv. Kiss daddy goodnight again, but Jensen wants to go to sleep in the middle of our bed. We pass my room, tuck him in but he wants his 'warm teddy' (teddy's tummy comes out and goes in the microwave). Teddy all warmed up, now he wants his dinosaur ... Retucked in, solar system on, music on again... And not long later, he's out to it!

So now, it's my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!