Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 15 November 2010

Exam Stress

Wooo hooo!!! Exams are over!! The first 2 exams were not as difficult as I thought (although, I don't know the resutlts yet), and I was freaking out about these last two. Anatomy was freaking hard, and while I'm hopeful, I'm not overly optimisitic that I passed. This last exam was this morning at 9am and all I could worry about was going blank and not remember what happened when and what to say.

I think I did ok. I was so nervous. It was just me, my "patient" and the assessor. I hope that all that I said was right, and that I pass. Really, that's all I want. Just to pass.  It's out of 100 marks and you need 50 + marks to pass.

I cried when I got out. I think from "it's over!" to "I hope I did well". The assessor doesn't tell you how you go.

I don't find out any results for at least another 2 weeks.  All the stress will be well and truly over by then. I just hope I see 4 "pass" marks when results are released.



We went camping this weekend just gone. It will be a whole other blog post..... right after I get back from shopping! Time to destress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!