Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 22 November 2010



OK Baby update. I'm 24 weeks (25 in 2 days). Baby is moving, but I don't think it's moving enough! Maybe I'm just way too busy to notice.  Sitting here catching up on blogging, baby's been moving, so thats a good thing :) Also, I don't think I'm "growing" either.


I don't get much heartburn, which is a good thing, and when I do, it's never for long enough to take any heartburn tablets.


I get sciatic pain regularly, running from my butt right down my right leg.


I no longer have ankles. By the end of the day, it's pretty much thigh all the way down! This actually makes my ankles feel like they're going to snap and it's really painful. I bought a feet cube foot stool thing to try and keep them up.


Adding to the pain is the pain in my pubic bone. Holy freaking moly. It hurts. It hurts to walk. It's right in the middle and feels like the bone is being ripped apart (to the left and right - like breaking open fresh bread) When I move my left leg the pain gets worse. Getting up from anywhere is incredibly painful (particularly because when I'm sitting the pain is minimal and I think  I'm a wuss for not being quicker with work or whinging about pain, then I get up and remember instantly!)


Sometimes when I take a deep breath in, it feels like I pull a muscle apart... but only on the left side.


Also, I mentioned that I might be feeling like I have antenatal depression. I do feel down, but I'm not sure whether it's hormonal, I'm tired, or uni is finished for the year and and there's an extremely  possibility I have failed a major subject. ( that may sound like I want to hear "no you didn't, I'm sure you did well"...  I've seen my marks. I'm just waiting on the official grade). But I really really really hope I pass by even the most infinitesimal scraping. Doesn't look good though.


Also - and I'm sorry mum for when you do read this - I'm so over my mum calling the baby a "girl" and calling it by girls names.  I have no idea what gender this baby is.  You are aware of this. It's very frustrating. And no. I'm not going to call it Samantha or Sasha. We have no idea on names either. I'm not trying to be rude, but if it's a boy, you're going to be devastated. I don't want you to get your hopes up. Also, when you tickle my tummy with your fingernails, even if it's lightly, it's annoying coz that's really sensitive right now.  (This isn't meant to be a vent, or go mad at you - I'm just putting it out there). I'd really like a girl too, but I'm not getting attached to the 50/50 chance it might be a girl and it turns out to be a boy. 


Almost everyone I speak to think it's going to be a boy. It's a boy coz I have swollen ankles. It's a boy coz I use my right leg to step up onto something. It's a boy coz the way I'm carrying. Could someone please guess it's going to be a girl ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!