Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 1 November 2010

I can't believe I 'm 21 weeks pregnant already! Time seems to go so fast and so slow at the same time! Baby is kicking heaps more, and I couldn't be happier. Least I know something is going on in there. I am no longer worried about it's head, I just think now perhaps his/her head had a growth spurt before the rest of it's body :) Andrew felt the baby kick/move yesterday when I got home from work !  I couldn't tell, though, what he thought.  He said "Was that it?" But I can't tell if he was disappointed or excited.  Kinda dimmed the moment, for me anyhow.  I can't wait til the movements are more frequent, coz Jensen is so impatient. He'll put his hand on my tummy, but then take it away again a few seconds later,  he is definitely not patient lol. Oh, and the restless legs and calf cramps at night, along with the need to pee 10 times a night and heartburn makes for a bad nights sleep! I had a dream last night that my blood pressure was 150/120. I pretty much woke up right after that. That is HIGH! 


Yesterday was Halloween. I'm not really into the whole American tradition thing, but saw it more as getting out, dressed up, with the neighbours! I didn't dress up, and we didn't put much thought into Jensen's outfit. Originally, my half-arsed idea was to paint him green and send him as The Hulk.  Then someone suggested some cardboard boxes and he could go as a robot. That was my idea for a while, then just passed on it. Eventually, at 430 in the afternoon (Trick or Treat-ing due to start at 530pm) we decided on "Bob the Builder". We found J a flannelette shirt, some overalls, tied a belt around him and tucked all the toy tools that he has around him. He even had some goggles on! He didn't look like Bob the Builder, but you could tell that's what he was. He got HEAPS of lollies, and used his manners each time. There were heaps of kids, and apparently we're going to be in the paper again (we were in the paper at Christmas last year).


"Bob the Builder" !

Neighbourhood kids

the booty!




Exams start this weekend! I'm kinda excited - coz this year's nearly over, nervous - coz I really need to pass and I have no idea.  I'm looking forward to it all being over, coz then I only have to go to work. I can knock back the hours J is at daycare, and take him out of at least one. He'll still go to daycare, coz he loves it and I don't want to ruin his routine for when the baby comes.  Exams are Saturday at 130, Wednesday at 830am, Friday 830am and the following Monday 8am. The weekend between the Friday exam and Monday exam, we're going camping.... again!


This time, when we go camping, we're going with my sister, her husband and 2 kids, and one of my sister's friends and her family (I think the friend has only 1 kid). I'm looking forward to it. It will be a little hard to concentrate on studying while we're there. The Monday exam is a practical one, and goes for 30 mins. We have to take temp's, blood pressure, pulse etc. So I'm going to write up my spiel, and take with my blood pressure kit and spiel and practice over the weekend. I reckon it's the exam I'm the most stressed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!